So discouraging

oh! Then you're not looking to do your surgery in Korea?
Some days I feel optimistic. But today, I feel like reading all the reviews in the world own't help me find the best clinic... :sad:

facial surgery for sure! like jaw surgery. but maybe not nose? eyes i think korea does better too but maybe nose and i don't know. botox and/or fillers? i've been thinking about getting botox and fillers lately

oh! Then you're not looking to do your surgery in Korea?
Some days I feel optimistic. But today, I feel like reading all the reviews in the world own't help me find the best clinic... :sad:
Hi kim,

I have the feeling same you, however, u can read korean, as she mentioned u r korean, right?? U can read the reviews from korea and also can ask your korean friend, my korean friend just tell me that she don't know anything about plastic surgery:sad:

Reading this post is really discouraging. I feel like I might end up getting nothing done except mole removal and perm (like Suzy's hair from MissA) so if anyone have skin and hair rec please message me. My main concern is the lateral movement of my nostrils when smiling flattens and widens nose and the deep nasolabial folds I have when smiling as well as weak cheek muscle. I have narrowed(?) down to Teuim, Grand, Real Cosmetic Surgery and Semin. I cannot find anyone on Semin in English :sad:

@shinyglittery
Would you be able to comment on any of the above? Are there any negative that I should beware of out of the four I've mentioned?