So disappointed!

pinki682

have it! keep it!
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
awww... Sorry you didn't like the pochette. It was meant to be an accessory inside the bag. Ppl made it popular has a small shoulder tote. If you needed one to be a an evening clutch you might consider the more structure items instead.

Hope you :heart: the Speedy! :flowers:

A5HLEY

Dec 9, 2006
hi again the pictures are great I can really see what you were describing perfectly. Can you please tell me, can the strap be connected in such a way so as to make it a wristlet? that would be the way that I want to wear it. I wish they made a damier wapity!
Yes it can be made into a wristlet! You can unhook the opposite side of the strap and make into one. That's one of the features that I do like. :biggrin:

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
ya, this is why I don't like mono/damier pochettes accessoires cuz the lining inside is REALLY cheap looking and also I like heavy bags to make me feel as if i'm carrying gold lol, so pochettes won't do that for me cuz they're too light. Also, please don't be offended, but I personally think LV Speedies are not worth it either. I only think Epi and Multicolore lines for both pochettes accessoires and Speedies are well-made.

evolkatie

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
USA
i personally like the damier pochette a lot. i have one and i HAD to get the azur cause i loved it so much. but this is just my own opinion, for a bag this small and so simple, can't really expect an extravagant strap.

ch3rryb3rry

Savin' hard 4moreLVs
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Windy City, N.Z.
sorry for your disappointment.
personally I quite like the damier pochette, but if you not like it, just exchange another style which you like more
I have a damier speedy 30 myself, and its very lovely!

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
London
the speedy is a good option but still, i think it won't be so much different from the pochette cuz the canvas is the same and the hardware on the speedy is the cheapy-look type anyway.....

dlg

Jul 5, 2006
I know how you feel. I got the damier trousse make-up case for Christmas and it seems kind of flimsy. The first thing I though when I opened it was "I paid $285 for this thing?" I'm not going to send it back because I bought it to use as a make-up case for inside my purse and it's fine for that. I was expecting it to be a little more . . . substantial, I guess. That's the problem with not living near a boutique and relying on eluxury pictures!