So disappointed

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
So I talked DH into going over to the outlets at Cypress outside of Houston. It's only about a 45 minute drive so not too bad. There were TONS of people in the store. But nothing grabbed me. There was a medium Lily at what would have been a great price but I just couldn't spend that much on something I didn't love. I was hoping to find a long pink HS wallet but they only had the smaller ones. I didn't look around as long as I would have normally because the family was with me and I have a thing about being confined in large crowds of people no matter how big the space. They had none of the ponytail scarves I;ve seen other people post about with the hot pink on the back. They only had the big square versions. I am sooooo sad because DH says I can't get a new dSLR camera and I couldn't find anything at Coach that I really wanted.

I am sorry you couldn't find anything. I understand about big crowds. I get a panic attack when I am in places that are crowded. I know it sounds silly but I can't shop when it is super crowded.
I am sending good vibes that next time you go shopping you find the bag you want, the scarf and the wallet. Plus I hope you get them all for a good price. :tup:

This only means that something else great awaits you ! If you didn't see something you liked then it is great that you didn't buy something just to buy it which I feel I sometimes do if I make a long trip. Maybe something on *bay will come up !

Aw, I'm sorry you didn't have any luck! I've read a few posts about this same thing today. Hopefully you'll be able to find something you love soon!

^^^Awww :sad:. I totally understand your pain though, I was briefly at the outlet yesterday and I did find the bag I went there to get but nothing else grabbed me. There were none of that cute scarf at my outlet either and I didn't see any other small accessories that I really liked either.

I didn't find anything either. I didn't really have the patience to look though, it was waaayy too crowded ! I was in and out in less than 5, just said "hi" to my favorite SA and left.

Sorry your trip to the outlet was a bust :tdown:. I know how you feel because I've driven hundreds of miles out of my way to go Coach hunting and when nothing comes of it, I always feel bummed. Here's hoping you have much better luck next time :yes:

I'm headed tot he outlet today and I'm making it a point to wait in line before the store opens up, people and strollers and luggage!! bumping into me and not even a excuse me or sorry is just nuts! It's like a mad rush for some people to buy as many coach bags.

I'm headed tot he outlet today and I'm making it a point to wait in line before the store opens up, people and strollers and luggage!! bumping into me and not even a excuse me or sorry is just nuts! It's like a mad rush for some people to buy as many coach bags.

OMG yes, I agree! Last weekend in the AC outlet a woman literally pinned me against the wall with her stroller and would not move. Then a bag fell on the floor right in front of her stroller so I reached around to pick it up and she still would not move. At that point my patience was maxed out and I looked at her and said "EXCUSE me, do you think I can get out!"
She just moved, NO I'm sorry! I can't shop when it's like that. Sale or not!

The outlets have been so hit and miss lately. I took my mom and sis last weekend and all I found was a few fobs and a wallet for my sister. I'm sorry you werent able to find anything.

Yeah Vacaville, while not super crowded on Sat, didn't have hardly any good bags! I ended up with a keyfob, 2 scarves and a Francine wallet which I'm totally thrilled with - what a great wallet that is! I needed a smaller one to use when I carry smaller bags and it's perfect -used it all weekend!

I'm sorry you didn't find anything. That outlet is an hour or so from me and its frustrating to drive all that way and find nothing.

I wish they still had that lily though!

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. It stinks when you hear about people in other places getting STEALS and DEALS from outlets and your trip turns out to be a bust.

That just means that next time, you'll find EVERYTHING you want! :tup: