So disappointed in this purchase...

gail13

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
I bought this from a consignment store I love-but I don't live there so I bought with pics. Does the GST have a tendency to do this? It looks like the bag was stored standing up and sagged-it was also foolishly shipped that way.

I have sent pics and called the store-told them I would need to return it if it can't be fixed...hoping to not have a argument over wether this is acceptable or not. It was used, but I would never buy a bag in this condition would you?

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,984
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,981
The store is willing to work with me and offered me this as an option. It is called the large shopping tote in dark white but they don't know if it's lamb or calf. It seems to be from 2010-11 from the numbers. Does anyone know what this style is called other than Large Shopping?

Does anyone have this bag? My friend told me she thought is looked dated?

If it's Lamb, not sure I want it as a bag that will get alot of use.

Attachments

• unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,840
The store is willing to work with me and offered me this as an option. It is called the large shopping tote in dark white but they don't know if it's lamb or calf. It seems to be from 2010-11 from the numbers. Does anyone know what this style is called other than Large Shopping?

i'm sorry but I agree with your friend. I don't care for it. just my opinion. I think you should get your money back and look for a bag somewhere else. i'm sorry about your gst

I have seen other pics of GST with this issue...I just don't understand how that happens. My GST is still perfect. The only thing I can think of is the top of the GST had a great deal of weight on it like body weight pushing on the top breaking it down. I would definitely return it.

I don't like it. The first one you got is better.

I don't like it either. I'd send the other back though and look elsewhere.

You should have been able to see what you were buying, so they really should make it right. That said, the GST is well known to have the corner sag issue with time; the only way to stop it is to store your bag correctly, don't put much in it, and don't use it much. Corner sagging and overall relaxing of the bag is just a given.

One other thing you should know... Your GST you bought is the old style. The CC logo is stitched and the grommets do not have the Chanel rue Cambon on them. I prefer the newer look with the logo grommets.

I would return. There are lots of GSTs out there. And yes, the other bag looks dated to me too.