So disappointed in this purchase...

Not advising you that the bag had a new lining AND that it had been redyed is misleading ~ you may not have purchased it if you had known ~ so they owed you a refund. So glad you are getting this resolved to your satisfaction.

Not advising you that the bag had a new lining AND that it had been redyed is misleading ~ you may not have purchased it if you had known ~ so they owed you a refund. So glad you are getting this resolved to your satisfaction.

I was told about the new lining; I don't think the original owner told them about the dye/re coloring job. I could have lived with the new lining, it looked very similar. But the other issues are difficult to overcome.

I was told about the new lining; I don't think the original owner told them about the dye/re coloring job. I could have lived with the new lining, it looked very similar. But the other issues are difficult to overcome.

I'm thinking a new lining AND a new dye job = something happened to this bag, and it wasn't pretty.

I bought this from a consignment store I love-but I don't live there so I bought with pics. Does the GST have a tendency to do this? It looks like the bag was stored standing up and sagged-it was also foolishly shipped that way.

I have sent pics and called the store-told them I would need to return it if it can't be fixed...hoping to not have a argument over wether this is acceptable or not. It was used, but I would never buy a bag in this condition would you?

I have an older GST that I bought around 10 years ago.... & sadly it kinda looks like that. It's kinda inevitable. Now when I don't use it I store it stuffed and on its back. Hope it works out & they allow a return.

I bought this from a consignment store I love-but I don't live there so I bought with pics. Does the GST have a tendency to do this? It looks like the bag was stored standing up and sagged-it was also foolishly shipped that way.

I have sent pics and called the store-told them I would need to return it if it can't be fixed...hoping to not have a argument over wether this is acceptable or not. It was used, but I would never buy a bag in this condition would you?
Not worth any penny. I would return this bag