So disappointed in my small Givenchy Pandora...

Mar 14, 2010
I purchased a small Givenchy Pandora in February 2016 over the phone from the Madison Ave store in New York. I was so pleased with my purchase and while I didn't use it as my main bag over the past year, I did use it on a couple of trips that I took over the past year. Upon coming home from my last trip, as I was taking the crossbody strap off to store the bag, I first noticed that the stitching on one part of the strap has started to come undone. Upon further inspection, I also noticed the leather/glazing of the strap where it attaches to the hardware is coming apart/tearing.

I am so disappointed that I spent $1700+ dollars for this bag and now I don't even want to use the crossbody strap because I'm worried that it might eventually completely fall apart.

I have tried contacting the SA that sold me the bag (her name is Eunice) but have not heard back.

Has anyone experienced this problem with their Pandora??

IMG_1075.JPG IMG_1076.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1073.JPG
    IMG_1073.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 1,513
  • IMG_1077.JPG
    IMG_1077.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 1,514
Last edited:
Looks like a defect unless you managed to get that area caught on something without noticing. Hopefully, Givenchy can help you resolve the issue. I have a multitude of Pandoras in various sizes and finishes that I've worn for years and haven't experienced anything like this.

Good luck.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my thread!! I am in contact with Givenchy and have sent them these pictures-- just waiting to hear back from them regarding what can be done to fix this! Glad to hear that you haven't experienced anything like this! I couldn't believe after spending all that money on this purse that it was starting to fall apart after only a year.

Looks like a defect unless you managed to get that area caught on something without noticing. Hopefully, Givenchy can help you resolve the issue. I have a multitude of Pandoras in various sizes and finishes that I've worn for years and haven't experienced anything like this.

Good luck.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my thread!! I am in contact with Givenchy and have sent them these pictures-- just waiting to hear back from them regarding what can be done to fix this! Glad to hear that you haven't experienced anything like this! I couldn't believe after spending all that money on this purse that it was starting to fall apart after only a year.

so sad.. and the leather also a bit fall apart in the sides? have the Givenchy get back to you yet?

visit me
https://monicatanzil.wixsite.com/monicaptanzil