So disappointed....Botkier Sasha Duffle was not meant to be

The analogy to this is: you're single, and your friends want tos et you up with a great-sounding guy. You even see his pic and he's definitely your type. You meet in person and although he seemed to be everything your friends promised he'd be, there just wasn't enough chemistry so you tell your friends there was no love connection. But a few days later, you find yourself thinking about him and wondering....maybe there was more of a love connection than you thought??

So JudieH you must tell us how this story ends...

balihai88, your analogy brought back so many memories!! I am married now but when I first met my husband, I immediately knew he was going to be an important part of my life. My initial instincts are always right. I would meet great guys and end up dating them for a long time since they were so great, but I always knew they were going to be a partner for me.

So, the same goes with this bag. Plus, I am constantly changing my mind about my bags and what I want! It can be challenging selling a bag after I decide it's not for me.

So, I think I am going to order Tano's Sex Bomb. Great price and I'm sure it will be a great bag as well. I could buy at least 3 Tanos for the one Sasha Duffle.

May be the smaller Saha duffle would be the solution for you.
I got the normal one and I'm absolutely in love with it and didn't put it down since it arrived. It has everything a bag has to have for me: super soft and smooshy leather, good organizaition, light weight and I love that it has 2 looks. I mostly use it as a hobo because it's more convenient for me.
It softens up with use and seems to look smaller because it slouches more.

Thanks Tanja. I would probably use it as a hobo as well and I already own a few hobos. Even though I like the option of using it both ways, I would most likely never use it hand held.