So desperate for birkin

Oct 14, 2008
Signal Hill
Hi all... Xmas s coming n just wonder when Hermes is going to be loaded with birkin or kelly? Should I visit Vegas? Since rumors said Vegas always have more stock? Thanks

spit_fire69

May 12, 2010
USA
I am hearing Hawaii too....I have a friend looking for scarves for me and she has seen a fair share of both in Honolulu (Waikiki) and Ala Moana in the past few months--try 808.922.5780 & 808.947.3789--they may still have them on the floor.....

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
Behind the Orange Curtain
the holidays is always best enjoyed with a big orange box under the tree!

however, i hope you won't let the lack of a Hermes birkin spoil your holiday spirits. In the overall scheme of things, it is really just a very expensive piece of leather. Good luck!

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
in an orange box
the holidays is always best enjoyed with a big orange box under the tree!

however, i hope you won't let the lack of a Hermes birkin spoil your holiday spirits. In the overall scheme of things, it is really just a very expensive piece of leather. Good luck!
:lol::lol:

hluv

Jan 7, 2010
I was just in vegas and didn't see any birkins on the shelves, but I have seen them in the past. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2008
Signal Hill
aw!! thanks guys!!! it seemed my wish comes true....light pink birkin 35cm matches with my light pink/grey dogon!!!! will reveal pics later.... I'm so ready for Xmas!!!!!!!

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
^That's excellent news, bubbleprincess! So happy that your Christmas wish has come true. Can't wait to see pics!

Chrisy

O.G.
Jun 7, 2009
bubbleprincess, Congratulation! Light Pink is such an pretty color. :love"

Wow, you find one in such a short time after this thread. I saw your other post in the inventory update. Did you get it from SCP? I am looking for my first birkin in black. Would you recommend BH or SCP? Can you recommend a SA? Thanks in advance!