So Delivery man has rung my door bell with this little monkey......

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
:nuts:

Wow! that was fast! I have just ordered this Monkey on Monday.. and here she is... fresh from Italy....

so.. let's do a little reveal..... (I didn't want to add onto my photo thread... b/c his monkey is sooo special to me that it deserves its own!)

mm001.jpg

mm004.jpg

My SA has given me some extra ribbon & Miu Miu paper... so sweet! :love:

mm007.jpg

mm008.jpg

Hayden says: "mommy... you love your Miu Miu more than me... maybe you can send me to Italy to find a new mommy..."

Pink: I sold my Sandalo Coffer... and the Glazed black boston to get this new baby..........

Well... I love the sandalo so much that I decided I want to upgrade my Coffer!! so I sold her to a new lovely owner..... The boston... I love it.. but got "bored" of it... u know what I mean?!

so without further delay... here is my new baby... from Italy...

Lambskin Moro Coffer... Fall 2009 colour!!!!!

mm010.jpg

Hayden: mommy... I can't look at you now... I is mad!
mm013.jpg

without flash
mm014.jpg

with Flash
mm016.jpg

Modeling shot....

Kiki! congrats!!! I can't believe you sold your black bowler!! if you sold it on ebay I must have missed it!! I'd love that bag!!!! I am actually hoping that Denim version will go on sale...but don't want to spend anymore until spring....how did you manage to order from Rome? I think I asked you if they sent you pics but I don't remember what you said...

Gorgeous Kikki!! I saw your Sandalo coffer on ebay after it had sold and was SO annoyed - I would have bid for it!! Congratulations on a lovely new coffer - it looks amazingly soft and yummy. Your cat is very cute too!