SO Damier Azur Papillon 30.. Possible?

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi! I just want to know if I can make a Special Order of a Damier Azur Papillon 30.. I just called my SA and she told me that it would usually take 1-8 months before they can confirm if it's possible or not.. I can't wait that long just to confirm! :sad: I just want to know if it's possible and if so.. How much will it cost me?? Any suggestions... Thanks!

Hi! I just want to know if I can make a Special Order of a Damier Azur Papillon 30.. I just called my SA and she told me that it would usually take 1-8 months before they can confirm if it's possible or not.. I can't wait that long just to confirm! :sad: I just want to know if it's possible and if so.. How much will it cost me?? Any suggestions... Thanks!

Up to 8 months just to confirm whether or not the special order can be placed seems a bit strange! I hope you hear back from LV in less than a month as to their decision! Hope it works out for you!! Sounds very pretty!

Nope the line is too new.

thats quite a wide range there 1 to 8 montsh just to make a decision, I don't think they 'd do it yet it's still a littel early but if they do your looking at approx 30% mark up on the damier pap price

^^ WOW! That's very informative John! Thanks again! Well i guess I have to wait for 1 more year before I get an Azur Papillon 30! LOL! And I never knew that the Azur was sooo new too! I thought it was out a long time ago! (newbie me.. LOL!) Thanks again!