So cute ! Coach Parker Op Art

Nov 4, 2008
Coach Parker Op Art Style #: 13247

I am searching on ebay and look what I ran across this bag is adorable.. anyone know when it will be released and where I can get it?? the style # is 13427 I want it!! I Wonder how much it will be her price seems high!

Attachments

• !BLohp5gBWk~$(KGrHgoOKjEEjlLmY6sPBJgSl)VW9w~~_1.JPG
    !BLohp5gBWk~$(KGrHgoOKjEEjlLmY6sPBJgSl)VW9w~~_1.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 630
  • 6a2b_1.JPG
    6a2b_1.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 539
  • 6a6e_1.JPG
    6a6e_1.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 501
  • 6a99_1.JPG
    6a99_1.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 523
Its due to be released in March but, I believe that you can order it from any boutique or Jax. If you order from a Boutique, they normally waive the shipping cost.

Retail $298

Hmmmmmmmmmm...that style of shoulder strap needs to grow on me.
I'm not feeling it. Yet!
Maybe I just prefer a more tailored look or something.
But, it's nice.

I have been looking at Coach lately. Don't have anything in the brand except some loafers. ( I have all the other high end designers) I was thinking of the Parker or the Sabrina. I like the structure of the Sabrina but it bothers me the handles are not longer, as I would like the option of wearing it on the shoulder. What's a gal to do?

I had this bag a few years ago and it was stolen from me. I absolutely LOVED this bag. It was the perfect size and fit so comfortably on my shoulder. The leather was so soft! The only thing that I would have changed about this bag would have been for it to have a zipper instead of a magnetic closure. After it was stolen I got the Sig Duffle 15067, but I still dream about the 13247 and watch them on eBay.

Tristan