So cute ! Coach Parker Op Art

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Coach Parker Op Art Style #: 13247

I am searching on ebay and look what I ran across this bag is adorable.. anyone know when it will be released and where I can get it?? the style # is 13427 I want it!! I Wonder how much it will be her price seems high!

Attached Files:

2. Its due to be released in March but, I believe that you can order it from any boutique or Jax. If you order from a Boutique, they normally waive the shipping cost.

Retail $298

3. Hmmmmmmmmmm...that style of shoulder strap needs to grow on me.
    I'm not feeling it. Yet!
    Maybe I just prefer a more tailored look or something.
    But, it's nice.

4. Not feeling the siggy either, but I may be inclined to get something in the leather sand/silver combination.

5. The strap is very different! The bag is so cute though!

6. Very cute bag, love the colors. I just wish it had a zippered top.

7. this bag is SO pretty, I love it...I hope these become the new Carly's.

8. For some reason I think I saw this same bag at Dillards. I am going this evening and I will let you know.

9. I like the bag, i just don't like that the closure has only one magnet. I was it at macys last week and it's looking pretty nice IRL...

10. I like the handle, I think it looks very soft, but I wonder if it would wear well or become stiff & crack?

11. This is one of those bags that I'm going to have to see in real life to get a full grasp of it. Could be really cute.

12. So cute can't wait to see more from this line!!!

13. Not a fan here of the op art sig. I like the style of this bag though!

14. I have been looking at Coach lately. Don't have anything in the brand except some loafers. ( I have all the other high end designers) I was thinking of the Parker or the Sabrina. I like the structure of the Sabrina but it bothers me the handles are not longer, as I would like the option of wearing it on the shoulder. What's a gal to do?

15. I had this bag a few years ago and it was stolen from me. I absolutely LOVED this bag. It was the perfect size and fit so comfortably on my shoulder. The leather was so soft! The only thing that I would have changed about this bag would have been for it to have a zipper instead of a magnetic closure. After it was stolen I got the Sig Duffle 15067, but I still dream about the 13247 and watch them on eBay.

Tristan