So cute ! Coach Parker Op Art

guesswholala

Lassoing In Bags!
Sep 19, 2008
Shopping
Its due to be released in March but, I believe that you can order it from any boutique or Jax. If you order from a Boutique, they normally waive the shipping cost.

Retail $298

Apr 28, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmm...that style of shoulder strap needs to grow on me.
I'm not feeling it. Yet!
Maybe I just prefer a more tailored look or something.
But, it's nice.

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I like the bag, i just don't like that the closure has only one magnet. I was it at macys last week and it's looking pretty nice IRL...

fasttrack1

May 3, 2009
Toronto
I have been looking at Coach lately. Don't have anything in the brand except some loafers. ( I have all the other high end designers) I was thinking of the Parker or the Sabrina. I like the structure of the Sabrina but it bothers me the handles are not longer, as I would like the option of wearing it on the shoulder. What's a gal to do?

TriPaC87

Tristan
Apr 14, 2013
Missouri
I had this bag a few years ago and it was stolen from me. I absolutely LOVED this bag. It was the perfect size and fit so comfortably on my shoulder. The leather was so soft! The only thing that I would have changed about this bag would have been for it to have a zipper instead of a magnetic closure. After it was stolen I got the Sig Duffle 15067, but I still dream about the 13247 and watch them on eBay.

Tristan