SO cool....SO hip....SO fabulous....SO kelly!

Madison Ave., on Wednesday, had the large and the small size of this one, in this color. I really like it!!
attachment.php

I was wondering the same thing, Kellybag:yes:

Has anyone seen the interior structure? Pockets? how are they positioned???

Would it be easy to lose things in the bottom or is it not that deep?

i read somewhere that its got 2 inside pockets (?) one with zipper and one without. and its a pretty good size depth-wise. not too deep, not too hard to get things into. and it does not have a zip top, pretty open and it sits perfect on the shoulder. so, its very promising!

yes, we'd like another FRENZY here! :nuts:

I'm new to the Hermes forum, but have been a collector and admirer of Hermes for a while. I'm on the waiting list for a black togo 35cm Birkin...BUT, when I saw the So Kelly in Etoupe yesterday in the Boston boutique, I practically fell over. It is fantastic! My SA, who is phenomenal, found one in black, and it will be here on Tuesday. I can't wait. I like it better than the Birkin in that it is more practical, better suiting my lifestyle. Pictures do not do this bag justice. I'll post again when I'm a proud owner.

I'm new to the Hermes forum, but have been a collector and admirer of Hermes for a while. I'm on the waiting list for a black togo 35cm Birkin...BUT, when I saw the So Kelly in Etoupe yesterday in the Boston boutique, I practically fell over. It is fantastic! My SA, who is phenomenal, found one in black, and it will be here on Tuesday. I can't wait. I like it better than the Birkin in that it is more practical, better suiting my lifestyle. Pictures do not do this bag justice. I'll post again when I'm a proud owner.

Can't wait to see your pics! :woohoo:

So glad to see a new shoulder bag from Hermes. I much prefer them and my biggest beef with H was that they never made that many styles other than the Trim and the Gao. (The Evelyne and the Jypsiere being more messenger styles.)

Very interesting and I can't wait to see more of this bag.

BTW, what does SO stand for on this style? Special Oder?