So conflicted! Need your opinions please!

Ready for new bag, but which one??

• Totally Azur MM

• Mono Artsy MM

• Evora Damier Ebene MM

• Another bag-let me know!

Results are only viewable after voting.

irishjj

Dec 15, 2009
I so need the opinions of the lovely PF gals and guys! I plan on purchasing a new bag Friday and was pretty confident on getting the Totally Azur MM but now I am thinking of the Mono Artsy which I had and sold and then missed terribly. I am such a flake:P I have saved up and am so ready to get a new bag. I also love the Evora Ebene MM, is it worth the price? Please let me know which you guys like and dislike and why...thanks so much!!

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
My vote it totally azur for the summer :P, how come you sold the artsy in the first place? If you'll have second thoughts on your next artsy (if you buy it), then go with the totally imo. Zip top bags always win for me, maybe just cuz I like the security :P

irishjj

Dec 15, 2009
May l ask why you sold your Artsy (this was going to be my pick for you) but then a saw that you had it but sold it. I have one and l love it.

I sold it because it felt so heavy with my stuff in it and the handle hurt both my shoulder and forearm but it was so darn pretty I almost instantly regretting selling it. I wonder if i used it longer if it would of felt better/been more comfortable?

taste4design

Dec 22, 2010
I sold it because it felt so heavy with my stuff in it and the handle hurt both my shoulder and forearm but it was so darn pretty I almost instantly regretting selling it. I wonder if i used it longer if it would of felt better/been more comfortable?

Darn - l wish you had stuck it out a bit longer - l have had mine for a year now, l rotate my bags, usually swapping every 2 months and l would have to say my Artsy MM is my most comfy - the handle has softened and l like that you can carry it on your shoulder, by hand or at the elbow.

irishjj

Dec 15, 2009
Darn - l wish you had stuck it out a bit longer - l have had mine for a year now, l rotate my bags, usually swapping every 2 months and l would have to say my Artsy MM is my most comfy - the handle has softened and l like that you can carry it on your shoulder, by hand or at the elbow.

Thanks that is good to know. I really miss it, and curse myself for selling it. I am on the verge of buying another!

lshcat

O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Of those three choices I would honestly say I love the Evora the most, I just saw it in person last weekend and it's so nice! I wouldn't re-buy the artsy I think most people realize instantly when they re-purchase something, why they sold it in the first place. Or so I've noticed from comments here from time to time. :smile: The Totally is very light and would make a great summer bag too... I like it, I just don't love the tabs on the side. They will eventually curl. Depending on what you already own I would say it's between the Totally and the Evora. :smile: Good luck deciding!

irishjj

Dec 15, 2009
Of those three choices I would honestly say I love the Evora the most, I just saw it in person last weekend and it's so nice! I wouldn't re-buy the artsy I think most people realize instantly when they re-purchase something, why they sold it in the first place. Or so I've noticed from comments here from time to time. :smile: The Totally is very light and would make a great summer bag too... I like it, I just don't love the tabs on the side. They will eventually curl. Depending on what you already own I would say it's between the Totally and the Evora. :smile: Good luck deciding!

The Evora!! The Evora is stunning, I saw it yesterday at the boutique and loved it! The price was a bit much though, thats why I didn't buy it on the spot. You are right about re-buying, many things to consider before my purchase:smile: