So close...

Apr 21, 2007
I thought I was going to bring home my first big orange box.

I got the call. My local H had a Rose Dragee Kelly Retourne in Swift (yay!) but it was a 25. I left work early anyway (this is Hermes we're talking about), maybe I could work it. I thought it would be doable because I am the queen of the small purse. But no, it was too small, even for me. (wahhh!)

I'm so disappointed.

Hopefully the SA will find what I want in another H's boutique.

I thought I was going to bring home my first big orange box.

I got the call. My local H had a Rose Dragee Kelly Retourne in Swift (yay!) but it was a 25. I left work early anyway (this is Hermes we're talking about), maybe I could work it. I thought it would be doable because I am the queen of the small purse. But no, it was too small, even for me. (wahhh!)

I'm so disappointed.

Hopefully the SA will find what I want in another H's boutique.

You may have already said this but what exactly are you looking for?

Good luck, sorry you had a false start.

But leaving work to go straight to Hermes shows that you definitely have your priorities straignt, so karma will certainly be working for you!:wlae:

You may have already said this but what exactly are you looking for?

I'm looking for a Rose Dragee Swift Lindy 30 or 34. Because I like Rose Dragee so much the SA called me about the Kelly when it was available. Since I like the Kelly also, I wanted to see it before I gave a definite answer. If it was a 30 or 32 it would have been a yes.

We talked for a little while and now she is looking for either a Rose Dragee or Rouge G Swift Lindy for me.

I'm looking for a Rose Dragee Swift Lindy 30 or 34. Because I like Rose Dragee so much the SA called me about the Kelly when it was available. Since I like the Kelly also, I wanted to see it before I gave a definite answer. If it was a 30 or 32 it would have been a yes.

We talked for a little while and now she is looking for either a Rose Dragee or Rouge G Swift Lindy for me.

i love rose dragee myself-----------such a beautiful color.............very recently there was a 35 trim in rose dragee swift in nyc.