Travel So Cal ladies!

Aug 14, 2006
I want to go to an outlet mall, particularly one with a Coach outlet for me and a Hugo Boss outlet for hubby. We're flying into LAX and our hotel is in Anaheim... we can either go to the outlet first thing in the morning from the hotel one day or we can go on our way from the hotel. Our flight gets in at 9am and we can't check into our hotel until 3pm. We will have a car so getting around isn't an issue.
Which outlet mall should we go to? I've been told to go to Cabazon, Carlsbad and Camarillo and everyone seems to have conflicting opinions about each one so I'm super confused. Then there's people who say to skip the outlets and go to the Grove, Fashion Island or South Coast Plaza instead. We will have time on our trip to go to another mall, right now I'm just trying to decide if we should go to an outlet or not. And of course, which one! We're willing to go as far as about an hour and a half drive.
Thanks in advance!

If you are going to go to an outlet mall Cabazon is the best by far, and probably the closest to Anaheim.

Since you are staying in Anaheim you HAVE to go to South Coast Plaza for sure. It is an AMAZING mall. They have EVERYTHING If you are making your way into LA I suggest Rodeo Drive. The Grove is a beatiful outdoor mall but the shops there really suck. they have nice places to eat (I am on my way over there in a few minutes for dinner)

You can always do a search of the listing of all the malls to see what stores are in each mall.

The Cabazon outlets are the best outlets closest to Anaheim. They usually have some pretty good deals and stock available.

SCP and Fashion Island are great malls, but the stores in those malls are the stores you'll find in most every major mall/luxury shopping center in the US so I'm not sure if you'll find anything really "different" there.

Awesome! Thanks for the info! We'll definitely be going to the Cabazon outlets and most likely SCP too. Even though it's the same stores everywhere, they're different to what we have here so I can't wait to go. I especially can't wait for B&BW and VS!