So by friday I will have in my hands....

mrosario85

Sep 20, 2009
Brooklyn,NY
Hey Coachies, So I wanted to check out the new floor set and of course I fell in love with the Kristin line and my goal was to get the Kristen Large Satchel in turquoise or black. This coach boutique is usually not the one I shop in but its close to my job and i have met some great new SAs. So the SA that recognizes asked me about the PCE and I told her I have not received the call yet and she offered me pre-PCE. I was ready to get my turquoise Kristin large satchel until I saw the embossed python large kristen satchel and she is a beauty.. great color/neutral for all spring and summer long and her lining is gorgeous... So I got her on pre PCE instead and for the amount shes worth. Shes originally $698 but with PCE and including tax she came down to $569.96... totally worth so get ready for my reveal this coming weekend bc I have to wait until friday to get her. But I am excited!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Nutz4Coach

And Treesje Obessed
Sep 15, 2009
Congrats.. she's on my list too.. I am debating everyday with my PCE in hand.

mrosario85

Sep 20, 2009
Brooklyn,NY
Congrats.. she's on my list too.. I am debating everyday with my PCE in hand.
We are going to be bag twins.. i was nervous that it was going to be like the metallic audrey but the way the scales are on the pythos it does not look they are going to fall off or fray very excited for this bag!!!