So bummed....

2 weeks ago they got a new shipment of Ink City at Balenciaga in Paris. Maybe they still have some left.

I got mine from them and the leather is also not as veiny as the ones I saw at Barneys NY when I went to the US.

fayden said:
2.jpg

not sure if this is ink- personalshoppers has it. preeeetty.

Drool... wow, that's gorgeous. But I want a white one so badly :love: Why do there have to be so many beautiful colors?

glily said:
My SA's name was Terry, but there was a guy there that was really nice. Wish I could remember his name. BTW, they were great to deal with. Sent the bag out ASAP. My husband had it in two days.

Good luck. I think the Ink is beautiful!

I think you might be referring to Louie. He is fabulous!

I hope you find your ink city, pursegalsf.

pursegalsf said:
I just got a response from Aloharag regarding the City in Ink that I've been so wanting. They said that they are sold out and won't restock it until fall :cry: I don't know what to do. Does anyone know where I can get one? I don't want to get if from Ebay.I only want the Ink because it will be my everyday bag. Help!

As of Saturday, Barney's in BH still had one...you might want to check with them.

That's who I dealt with @ bal NY, Joseph. Very nice!

valerieb said:
pursegalsf

Try calling Balenciaga NY--I just ordered my black city from Joseph (number is 212-206-0872) a little over a week ago and I believe they still had ink city bags at that time. He was very nice in choosing a bag per my specifications--I did not want much distressing. My bag is nice and smooth and a deep rich shade of black without the veiny look. Best of all, there's no tax on the purchase--just shipping charges (I think it was $15 for standard ground, $30 for 3 day and $35 for 2 day air). Good luck!

jag said:
I just called the Balenciaga in NYC and they have the ink City available! They also have cornflower blue, white, black, grey and pink

Want to call Barneys NY and see if they have a white city? :shame: Just kidding :P I just want to have some sort of return policy...actually, I don't even know if they'd accept returns on B-bags. I'll call them in a bit.

Pursegal, here's your chance to get the ink city! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: