So bummed....

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
I just got a response from Aloharag regarding the City in Ink that I've been so wanting. They said that they are sold out and won't restock it until fall :cry: I don't know what to do. Does anyone know where I can get one? I don't want to get if from Ebay.I only want the Ink because it will be my everyday bag. Help!

That really bites :cry: I know how forward you were looking for it. You may want to try brownsfashions. The import tariff will run about $120 more, I think. That's where I got my ink city from, but that was a little while ago.

Don't worry - I just spoke to Amy at Cult Status in Perth, Australia. They are getting the city in Ink in another 3 weeks, so at least that's still an option for you. Also there is one on Ebay at the moment 6856117993 - she is a TFSer and also someone who post here as well... (not my auction) :smile:... Good luck!

Thanks everyone! I just checked brownsfashion website and they don't have the ink. :sad: I'll check the NYC boutique tomorrow and call. Do you gals know if I can just order one from NM?

Thanks whippet72 I'll check that out. You're so lucky glily.

My SA's name was Terry, but there was a guy there that was really nice. Wish I could remember his name. BTW, they were great to deal with. Sent the bag out ASAP. My husband had it in two days.

Good luck. I think the Ink is beautiful!

whippet72 said:
Don't worry - I just spoke to Amy at Cult Status in Perth, Australia. They are getting the city in Ink in another 3 weeks, so at least that's still an option for you. Also there is one on Ebay at the moment 6856117993 - she is a TFSer and also someone who post here as well... (not my auction) :smile:... Good luck!

Whippet72, OMG the bag is beautiful! :nuts: I'm waiting this weekend to purchase it. Thanks for the heads up!

Glily, Thank you! I will call Barney's NYC tomorrow and ask for Terry. Do they take phone orders? I hope so. I want to get a brand new one rather than a used one.

Sorry to hear that, Pursegal. Did you try NM in SF? I thought I read in another post that they also carry B-bags? Not sure if they have the color you want, but maybe you can try calling them??

2.jpg

not sure if this is ink- personalshoppers has it. preeeetty.

cate22 said:
Sorry to hear that, Pursegal. Did you try NM in SF? I thought I read in another post that they also carry B-bags? Not sure if they have the color you want, but maybe you can try calling them??

Will do, I'll call them first thing. Thanks CAte!

pursegalsf

Try calling Balenciaga NY--I just ordered my black city from Joseph (number is 212-206-0872) a little over a week ago and I believe they still had ink city bags at that time. He was very nice in choosing a bag per my specifications--I did not want much distressing. My bag is nice and smooth and a deep rich shade of black without the veiny look. Best of all, there's no tax on the purchase--just shipping charges (I think it was $15 for standard ground, $30 for 3 day and $35 for 2 day air). Good luck!