So bummed....

I know you can get the white from the NM in Troy, MI. I just spoke with my SA (Lisa) who is super nice, and she said that she could order me that one (as well as black, navy, cognac brown and orange). Give her a call (248) 643-3300. Good luck!

OMG! I just called Balenciaga NY and they have the City in INK!!! :biggrin:

Thanks Valerieb, I spoke to Joseph and he is super nice! He's looking for one that doesn't have much distressing. He'll get back to me today. I wonder how I can place my order. Is it via fax or over the phone? Thank you girls so much for all your help... Now, I hope everything goes well. So excited :nuts:

pursegalsf said:
OMG! I just called Balenciaga NY and they have the City in INK!!! :biggrin:

Thanks Valerieb, I spoke to Joseph and he is super nice! He's looking for one that doesn't have much distressing. He'll get back to me today. I wonder how I can place my order. Is it via fax or over the phone? Thank you girls so much for all your help... Now, I hope everything goes well. So excited :nuts:

Im soooo excited for you!!:lol: :nuts: I was just going to e-mail you to let you know NY has your bag!! Because I just called there to order my City in white:nuts: Yahoooo!!!! We will probably get them around the same time!:biggrin:

My SA Joseph called me! He found one for me that is not waxy and more matte. Just what I was looking for! So excited :nuts: I'll call him back tomorrow because they were closing when he called. Yay!!!
Thanks again for helping me out girls, you gals are the best!:love:

pursegalsf said:
My SA Joseph called me! He found one for me that is not waxy and more matte. Just what I was looking for! So excited :nuts: I'll call him back tomorrow because they were closing when he called. Yay!!!

Awsome:nuts: Im so happy for you. Post pics when you get it! Cant wait to see!!

The ink is a beautiful color :love: I personally like the First and City better than the box or the twiggy. The box looks awkward to me.
My sister bought one and immediately exchanged it for a City once she opened the package. I would love the City in white :love: Post pics as soon as you get it!!!

pursegalsf said:

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

i'm SO excitied for you!!! with all this talk, it makes me want to pick up the phone and order another one!!! congrats!!!

pursegalsf said:

Congrats! I can't wait to see your pics!!! Enjoy!!!

I'm so happy you were able to find one! The ink is gorgeous and I'm sure you will love your new bag. I can't wait to see pics--please post when it arrives!