So bummed....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That sucks! Such a beautiful bag. I hope you can find one!

2. 2 weeks ago they got a new shipment of Ink City at Balenciaga in Paris. Maybe they still have some left.

I got mine from them and the leather is also not as veiny as the ones I saw at Barneys NY when I went to the US.

3. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... so pretty!!! I hope you find it soon. It's really a cool colour. I am now being infected by the Balenciaga virus! :lol:

4. Drool... wow, that's gorgeous. But I want a white one so badly :love: Why do there have to be so many beautiful colors?

5. I think you might be referring to Louie. He is fabulous!

I hope you find your ink city, pursegalsf.

6. As of Saturday, Barney's in BH still had one...you might want to check with them.

7. That's who I dealt with @ bal NY, Joseph. Very nice!

8. I just called the Balenciaga in NYC and they have the ink City available! They also have cornflower blue, white, black, grey and pink

9. Want to call Barneys NY and see if they have a white city? :shame: Just kidding :P I just want to have some sort of return policy...actually, I don't even know if they'd accept returns on B-bags. I'll call them in a bit.

Pursegal, here's your chance to get the ink city! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

10. Barneys NY allows returns for up to 30 days. Good luck!

11. Yay! Thanks for the info :nuts:

12. Phew- saved me another phone call:P:P:P

13. i love that bag up there. ugh, too many bags, not enough $$$.

14. Ok, I am really obsessing too much. Called Barneys- ha ha ha- and they have the city in black pony, light pink :love::love: and grey

15. LOL I just got off the phone with them :lol: No white, though. None of the stores have it available :sad: