So bummed....

1. I just got a response from Aloharag regarding the City in Ink that I've been so wanting. They said that they are sold out and won't restock it until fall :cry: I don't know what to do. Does anyone know where I can get one? I don't want to get if from eBay.I only want the Ink because it will be my everyday bag. Help!

2. That really bites :cry: I know how forward you were looking for it. You may want to try brownsfashions. The import tariff will run about $120 more, I think. That's where I got my ink city from, but that was a little while ago.

3. Did you try the NYC boutique? When my husband bought my City for Valentine's Day, they had a City(s) in Ink.

4. damn- that sucks! i was in there friday and they had one... :sad: musta sold out quick!

5. Don't worry - I just spoke to Amy at Cult Status in Perth, Australia. They are getting the city in Ink in another 3 weeks, so at least that's still an option for you. Also there is one on eBay at the moment 6856117993 - she is a TFSer and also someone who post here as well... (not my auction) :smile:... Good luck!

6. Thanks everyone! I just checked brownsfashion website and they don't have the ink. :sad: I'll check the NYC boutique tomorrow and call. Do you gals know if I can just order one from NM?

Thanks whippet72 I'll check that out. You're so lucky glily.

7. My SA's name was Terry, but there was a guy there that was really nice. Wish I could remember his name. BTW, they were great to deal with. Sent the bag out ASAP. My husband had it in two days.

Good luck. I think the Ink is beautiful!

8. Whippet72, OMG the bag is beautiful! :nuts: I'm waiting this weekend to purchase it. Thanks for the heads up!

Glily, Thank you! I will call Barney's NYC tomorrow and ask for Terry. Do they take phone orders? I hope so. I want to get a brand new one rather than a used one.

9. Sorry to hear that, Pursegal. Did you try NM in SF? I thought I read in another post that they also carry B-bags? Not sure if they have the color you want, but maybe you can try calling them??

10. [​IMG]

not sure if this is ink- personalshoppers has it. preeeetty.

11. Will do, I'll call them first thing. Thanks CAte!

12. OMG FAyden! Thanks a lot. I hope it's still available. It's so beautiful :love: Thanks!

13. Welcome! Hope you find your bag! :biggrin:

14. pursegalsf

Try calling Balenciaga NY--I just ordered my black city from Joseph (number is 212-206-0872) a little over a week ago and I believe they still had ink city bags at that time. He was very nice in choosing a bag per my specifications--I did not want much distressing. My bag is nice and smooth and a deep rich shade of black without the veiny look. Best of all, there's no tax on the purchase--just shipping charges (I think it was $15 for standard ground, $30 for 3 day and $35 for 2 day air). Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice