So bored...

1. I was really bored so i went to eBay, and reported as many fakes as i could find, we should make a club! :yes: :yes: TPFers against fakes!:shrugs:

2. Good on you:flowers: I report as many as I can too..hate scammers:rant:

3. i feel bad for the people who dont know its fake, but then again theres people who DO know its fake and still bid!

4. Why would they bid for fakes? :wtf:

5. Lol I did that yesterday with a bunch of CB items..some of them were up over $100!
    I ALWAYS report the ones that go for such an obsecene amount of money..those are the ones I report first.

6. I did the same thing for a couple of hours this morning when everything was slow. It's my form of community service!

7. yea! i saw a REALLY fake MC "ellipse" going for $500 i think its gone now...

8. Lol..I just NOW noticed I spelled it wrong..I MEANT "obscene."
    Geesh.
    Anyway I know..I tend to report more Cerises and Cherry Blossom items than anything. Ugh. What I hate is when those "Cherry Blossom Speedies" get up to like $600. Sometimes I message the buyer and ask if they know it's not a real bag..then I give them a link to mypoupette and a couple other places to prove that there was never a CB Speedy made, just in case they come back with that "you're just jealous that you're not winning it" excuse.

9. i think if more ppl start reporting fake bags, things will really get better in eBay.. good work ladies!

10. I have done this before - def think we should all take a more proactive approach against the scammers!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice