So Black or Pearl Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one?

1. So black jumbo

49 vote(s)
    92.5%
  2. Mini Pearl bag

4 vote(s)
    7.5%
  1. Hi everyone! Hope you’re all safe and well.

I’m debating on selling my so black for the pearl bag. Which one do you like more?

Attached Files:

2. Your so black is gorg!!!! I got tired of my white boy covered in pearls.

_nycluxury, mnl and misstran like this.
  3. Both are gorgeous! No help here.

Iluvchanel2 and misstran like this.
  4. Love that pearl bag!!! Almost purchased it myself. However.....was a little worried about losing a pearl/potential lack of Chanel repairs.....

I would keep the SO black as it is lower maintenance and will look “pretty” longer.

insidemysoul, Metalblond and misstran like this.
  5. lol! I know. I purchased 2 bags last month so I have to sell something if I want a new bag. But yes both are gorgeous!

LPR200 likes this.
  6. I heard from some pearl bag owners that the pearl will peel over time. The so black bag was sent to leather surgeon and he made it brand new again. You’re right about the maintenance part. How do I fix damaged pearls lol

Bagaholic9 likes this.
  7. The so black is GORGEOUS and timeless. Please don't swap it out for the Pearls!

8. You bring up another good point. The peeling of fake pearls. Ugh.

I’m sorry, but I don’t see a well enough upside to getting the pearls. I think you should join me in admiring this one from afar.

9. Keep the so black!!!

_nycluxury likes this.
  10. That the best version of the SO Black made so far. Keep.

11. SO BLACK!!!!!

_nycluxury likes this.
  12. 100%!

13. So black!

14. Keep the So Black!!

15. So Black!!!