SO: Black Haze 3-zip MAC with Gunmetal Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingtze

May 12, 2008
I really like the 3-zip Morning After Clutch (not the Rocker) as well as the gunmetal hardware. However, the gunmetal hardware is only available for Dark Shimmer and Purple Haze. From recent posts, the Dark Shimmer doesn't really feel like leather. Then the Black Haze is coming with gold hardware. I think the perfect combination is actually Black Haze with Gunmetal hardware. Hence, I'm starting this special order.

Specification:
Leather: Black Haze
Hardware: Gunmetal
Lining: Open as long as it is not the birdy lining. In black and the edgy gunmetal hardware, it just doesn't fit to go along with a birdy lining or anything sweet or adorable. Grey or white strip or Black and white Floral are both fine to me.
Price: $295

I've contacted Codi and she will get back with leather availability and how many girls we need - 8 or 25. As usual for special order, production time is estimated to be 3 months once everyone has paid.

Shipping charge: Regular RM shipping charges unless they have a promotion by the time we've collected enough people for this order. Hence we don't know when, we can't assume free shipping. International shipping charge $95, Domestic is $20.

Why, why why??? *sigh* If this gets approved/enough people before the BBW/gunmetal MAC SO I may have to jump ship. I am itching for a black MAC with gunmetal hardware and have just converted to the 3-Zip style. This may be just the ticket. :yes:

I'd possibly be interested but I just pre-ordered the Black Haze 3-Zip MAC for a great price. I also have the BBW MAMM with Gunmetal hardware coming in October.

I personally love the birdy lining with the 3-Zip MACs. I like things that soften the edge.

We'll see though! :drool:

Oh my, I'm really liking these specs! I would be interested in this :graucho:

The b+w floral lining would be a nice change since I already have 2 MACs with the grey/white stripe. I do have a black MAC with silver HW on pre-order but I have no idea what the lining will be.

Some other thoughts:
adjustable chain: yes
feet: I like the old round feet but I'm not sure if those are available in GM

yay! The list is growing!

Ladies, please specify which lining you prefer?

Balena, it's a good idea to have adjustable strap. Adding it to the spec.
Pursekidd, come on and join the party!

New spec:
leather: black haze
hardware: gunmetal
lining: grey/white or black/white floral
strap: adjustable
feet: possibly round?

Status
Not open for further replies.