So black collection

Dec 18, 2015
IMG_1534.JPG Hi everyone, I haven't been on here for a long time and I was organising my bags and thought I'd take a so black collection shot.

I am clearly in love with this style, and I'm a girlie girl. I just think it's so beautiful. My most used one is the largest reissue - I use it as a day bag and really enjoy it without babying it. I've had no hardware issues.

Thanks for letting me share.

Last edited:

katiebal

Apr 19, 2015
Gorgeous collection. I absolutely love that chevron reissue:heart: I have never had any issues with the black hardware as well. Enjoy your beauties:smile:

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
Wow you have such beautiful pieces [emoji56] the reissues look stunning!

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
View attachment 3705124 Hi everyone, I haven't been on here for a long time and I was organising my bags and thought I'd take a so black collection shot.

I am clearly in love with this style, and I'm a girlie girl. I just think it's so beautiful. My most used one is the largest reissue - I use it as a day bag and really enjoy it without babying it. I've had no hardware issues.

:yahoo::love::loveeyes:Whoa! Look at THIS so black family...LOVELY!! Drooling over your collection Baghongkonglady!:girlsigh:

Jan 25, 2010
I have the so black chevron reissue from this season. Delighted to hear you haven't had any hardware issues! Your collection is gorgeous!

reeseymomma

Oct 19, 2016
Kentucky
View attachment 3705124 Hi everyone, I haven't been on here for a long time and I was organising my bags and thought I'd take a so black collection shot.

I'm in love with your so black collection !! [emoji7]

misspanda88

May 15, 2014
hi can anyone help me verify if there is a so black mini square in lambskin? i know there is one in chevron but never seen the one in quilted lambskin. pls help

Attachments

Reactions: Acctt