So Black Boy problem

pigrabbit

May 14, 2014
Hi everyone, it's my first time making a new thread but can you help me see if the boy bag I receive is defective?
I reached out to my SA in the beginning of March asking when she would receive the So Black boy and even sent her some pictures I found on IG and here about the flap not being tightly closed.
Today I received my boy but there's a gap that I can see upon inspection. I hear it clicked but I think it doesn't close all the way down when I pressed it [emoji31]
IMG_1490934757.571743.jpg
IMG_1490934766.337581.jpg

The next picture is from my 17C caviar boy so you can compare IMG_1490934816.821420.jpg

I texted my SA thinking of exchanging it but she told me each store only received a few of these and they're sold out now.
She told me the clasps have over 20 parts so each one is a little different but if I think something is really wrong we can figure something out.

Is having a bit of the gap acceptable? I'm afraid it will be worse once I start using it. Does your boy bag have the similar gap like mine?
Thanks in advance.

I find that to be normal. Both my boys are like that. I thought that's how they are supposed to be. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. Mine are still fine, so yours should be too.