So Black Boy Inquiry

Gjminton

Bearmint
Apr 25, 2013
No it doesn't. I asked and they said that style wasn't made in a small, only old and new medium. I was bummed because that's the size I want.

chicfashluvr

Apr 22, 2016
USA
My Bergdorf SA said they ordered small... so it does exist certainly. They are getting it in the 3 sizes, small, old medium, new medium. Not sure what the boutiques/other department stores ordered though!

bag stalker

Nov 21, 2009
British Columbia
My Bergdorf SA said they ordered small... so it does exist certainly. They are getting it in the 3 sizes, small, old medium, new medium. Not sure what the boutiques/other department stores ordered though!
That's good news! I live in Canada. Maybe someone can provide the sky when it's released and I can start hunting lol!

ppmaster

Dec 31, 2010
Do you mind to share your BG SA info? Thanks!

Gjminton

Bearmint
Apr 25, 2013
Do you mind sharing your SA with me as well? I would love to get the small.

christined123

Aug 7, 2016
United States
Would you mind sharing your SA's info with me as well? I've been looking for the right small boy. Thank you!

jenzy

Aug 8, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Does anyone know if they're releasing So Black in Mini Square/rectangle size? I saw someone on YT comment that she got one a few days ago in Neiman Marcus Chanel, Vegas!!