SO: BBW MAB with old school SILVER hw, fuschia zipper

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know there are many SOs for BBW MA bags going on. But, I just can't get over the Fuschia zipper track. So if anyone wants this as well, please join.
    I have emailed Codi about this and she OK'd following specs.

Black Basketweave & Black Leather
    SILVER old school HW with zipper pulls not O-rings (inside and outside)
    Black & White Floral Lining
    Updated Interior
    Key Ring attachment (If possible)
    Plain (flat) long finished tassels
    FUCHSIA PINK Zipper Track (inside and outside)
    Plain Strap

I wanted the antique silver, but Codi said we can't get the antique silver or gold through SOs. I will make sure with Codi about the deeply pressed BW and pebbled leather. I actually specfied in my first email to her, but she edited as above. So I need to make sure what this means.
    I am also in the purple zipper SO, I like it too, but I figured this is what I really want.

1. cmonna; agrees w/ specs

2. yay cmonna!!!! I am so excited for you!!! come on girls!!! this will be the hottest bag ever!!! i am a little biased...lol

3. Thanks! I just couldn't get over! LOL
    I can't wait! I need this bag for this Spring/Summer! Come on!!! :woohoo:

4. I'm intrigued - I love the idea of old school hw with zipper pulls instead. I didn't know RM could do this!

5. Old school hardware actually mostly consists of the dogleash clasps plus O rings, finished tassels, and round feet. Rather than saying old school, you may want to specifically mention each spec just to make sure the bag is exactly how you want it.

Black Deep Pressed Basketweave
    Black Pebbled (or Smooth) leather
    Silver Hardware (Dogleash Clasps+Zipper pulls inside & Out+Round Feet+Long finished tassels)
    Fuschia Zipper Track (inside and out)
    Shoulder Strap (Plain or BBW)
    Black/White Floral Lining

etc etc...

6. Thanks Desi!
    When I emailed Codi, I said i wanted old silver hw except O-rings. I said I wanted to replace O-rings w/ zipper pulls inside and out. Then she emailed me back w/ OK. Do you think she didn't understand? Should I email her again?

7. i would probably email Codi the specs like Desi layed out so you will get exactly what you want....and then just keep that as the specs for the other girls that join!! Good luck!! you will get your 8!!

8. I'm sure Codi understands our lingo now, however I would keep it specific for the factory ;)

9. Thanks! Girls!
    I am waiting for some love love love!
    Come on girls~

Black Deep Pressed Basketweave
    Black pebbled leather
    Silver Hardware: Dogleash Clasps+Zipper pulls inside & Out (not O-rings)
    Black & White Floral Lining
    Updated Interior
    Key Ring attachment (If possible)
    Plain (flat) long finished tassels
    FUCHSIA PINK Zipper Track (inside and outside)
    Plain Strap

1. cmonna

10. I would like to close this thread unless someone else wants this.
    Thanks, Mods!

11. Since we have sooo many BBW threads right now, i'll go ahead and close this. Anyone can PM me if they want it reopened :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.