So banned.... Denim Ali, Dressed-Up Carly, Perfume Print Wristlet :D

KerriKatherine

Loves Her 'Triple P'
O.G.
Mar 7, 2008
Hello everyone!
So my Denim Ali finally came - it actually showed up on Monday but I was at my boyfriend's (he lives in the Toronto area, about two hours from where I am), so I went to go fetch her today! She's gorgeous and I love her! The leather needs some conditioning though - I live in Canada, so I don't know if I can get Apple Conditioner :sad: Does the Coach conditioner work just as well?

I also went to the Coach boutique yesterday and snagged a Legacy ponytail to dress Carly up in :biggrin: PLUS a perfume print wristlet! I was debating between this one and the one with the colored C's at the back, but two SAs and the boyfriend picked this one, and I'm pretty happy with it :smile: I almost got a Heritage makeup case, but DBF (who was sitting and waiting patiently) finally tore me away. I also snagged the last Tattersall ponytail they had and gave it to my mom for mother's day. She's not sure she likes the scarves though... so she might end up giving it back to me :biggrin: haha. Not that I should be keeping it...but... :angel:

Anyways - as promised, I posted a modelling pic and pictures of my new purchases... I think I'm banned for the summer :sad: (poor starving student) unless something really pretty comes by and I convince the boy to get me something...

P.S. I was looking for a trigger snap keyfob and DBF sent me the link to the Coach one in 3 seconds - he then confessed that he's been learning to navigate the site....haha. I thought that was cute :heart:

Attachments

• Coach1.jpg
    Coach1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Coach3.jpg
    Coach3.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Coach2.jpg
    Coach2.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Coach4.jpg
    Coach4.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Coach5.jpg
    Coach5.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 79
Nice stuff! The Ali looks a lot bigger than I thought, but it looks fantastic! Again, great purchases. The perfume print wristlet looks simple and colorful. Beautiful!

I'm worried about the tattersall scarves quickly flying off the shelves. But I hope your mom likes it though, that's real sweet of you. Enjoy your new babies~

Nice stuff! The Ali looks a lot bigger than I thought, but it looks fantastic! Again, great purchases. The perfume print wristlet is simple and colorful.

I'm worried about the tattersall scarves quickly flying off the shelves. But I hope your mom likes it though, that's real sweet of you. Enjoy your new babies~

The Tattersall scarves do appear to be selling out very quickly - I had a hard time finding my Legacy ponytail too (just got lucky). Grab one if you see one, they're gorgeous!

I'm 5'3", so any bag looks bigger on me, haha. The Ali is definitely a very large flap bag though, which I like since I like the option of putting lots of stuff in my bag when necessary :smile:

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments! :biggrin:

Wow, that bad definitely looks great on you, I have never seen one modeled before. What a nice boyfriend. Coach conditioner contains silicone I believe which can coat and doesn't let the leather breathe, also it contains a mild detergent which would be fine for the white trim on your bag. Just read the care card because I am unsure of mixed leather and jacquard bags. Also if you ask Coach they will tell you to never use anything but their products on their bags (eyes rolling). One of my bags got damaged due to bad SA advice so I would read the care card and follow that.