Food So-bad-it's-good food...

vanessa225

Jan 23, 2007
So, after a long night shakin' booty at the dance clubs with my girlfriends, I was a little...errm... hung-over on Sunday morning. I knew there was only one cure...

McDonald's Breakfast. Yup... A sausage biscuit, hash brown, and large coffee. Mm Mm Mm... All that grease soaked up the previous night's Long Island residue, and revived me enough to survive the long drive back to my apartment...

So, my question to you all is, what's your favorite hangover food? I'm talking stuff you'd normally *never* eat - White Castle, KFC, Taco John's, the works...

Fess up! :hrmm::sick::tispy::drinks::throwup:

Shrimp Tempura. Oh god, I could eat and eat and eat and eat that thing like there's no tomorrow.

Also McDonald's Double Cheeseburger, anything from Kentucky Fried Chicken and Taco Bell. MM MMM GOOOD!!!

I don't drink, but when I spend an entire day doing a lot of physical labor (like 6am to 10pm) and I barely ate a thing all day...I'll CRAM fast food, lol!

Usually it's the biggest bacon cheeseburger I can get my hands on from somewhere...usually Steak & Shake, Backyard Burger, or Wendy's. No fries though, not a fan of fries. If not that, then about three or four tacos from Taco Bell, either regular beef soft tacos, taco supremes, or some crunchy tacos.

After an early morning of work my Dad can sometimes con me into Bojangles around 11, and in that case, a Bacon Biscuit and a medium order of Bo'rounds...mmm! Not often though, because that kind of thing will hurt my belly.

I've never had a hangover, so I wouildn't know...

lucky you!!!

i dont drink anymore, i haven't drank at all in about 5 years, but when i did, i got the WORST hangovers!:throwup: im always amazed at people saying all the stuff they like to eat when hungover, because my hangovers- i couldnt even bear the thought of food, omg....

but after it passed, i would get so uncontrollably thirsty, i couldve drank lake michigan.lol