So, are you DONE with Winter yet?

Echoes

O.G.
Aug 8, 2008
Lots of records falling from Colorado to Texas to Maine. No sign of Spring yet either with another round expected late next week.

Waiting for that first Robin to show up.

We are not having a good winter up here, shoo would not be pleased :panic:
I, however am ecstatic and it's been the best winter ever (personally).
I've even left the house several times this season in just a sweater. Is 9c too cold for open toe shoes? :sunnies
I feel bad for everyone back east. Like last winter wasn't bad enough.

No. Im in So Cal and it's been mostly warm here all winter long. Our Mountains stink for skiing bc the little snow we do get from,little storms here and there, melts. I wish I could experience more winter instead of waiting for it to go from warm to hot to hotter!

I was done with Winter before it even started.

That's how I normally feel. In the Pacific Northwest we have hardly had any winter at all. There is no snow in the mountains.

I would not mind if we got some colder weather in March and April as there are a lot of people who need the income they would normally have gotten from skiers or snowboarders.

There are flowers blooming right now when they would not normally be blooming until mid to late April.

That's how I normally feel. In the Pacific Northwest we have hardly had any winter at all. There is no snow in the mountains.

I would not mind if we got some colder weather in March and April as there are a lot of people who need the income they would normally have gotten from skiers or snowboarders.

There are flowers blooming right now when they would not normally be blooming until mid to late April.

Or rain
I'm going to be wearing sunnies because the weather is bright and nice but I would wear rain boots and coat in a heartbeat