So are there any Zucca Spy lovers out there??!!!

1. I have tried my best to curb my passion (ok, ok...obsession) for the Fendi Spy bag. I returned a Petrol because it just wouldn't work with my wardrobe, but NOW I purchased a Zucca spy and a black spy (My first Fendi babies):rolleyes: . I really needed a basic black bag and for some reason, I could just not get the zucca out of my head! I love those tortuga handles! So are there any of you out there who have the zucca spy and just looooove it? Any pics???:flowers:

2. KathyD has one!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!:love: Do you have any pics of yours? DO post! We LOVE eye candy!!!:graucho:

3. I will post them immed. after they arrive at my doorstep. I have my sleeping bag all ready and am counting the hours! :lol: lol KathyD, where are you and how is your Zucca spy!!!!!!:tender:

4. I just got one too!...on vacation in Vegas. I was always intrigued about it and when I finally saw one in person....:drool: I WANT!...before I knew it, I signing the credit card slip!

5. Yes! I don't know, but there was something about it that is so different. I see so many cognacs- don't get me wrong the cognacs are exquisite but I just wanted one that was a little different! The only thing I am worried about is if the fabric is easy to pick up stains:shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice