So, are stams just impossible to find now?

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
I decided I really want one, but not enough to pay more than retail (ebay), but can't find any online. Anyone seen one? I'm more interested in a deeper color and I prefer the suede interior.

I heard that several of the Marc Jacobs boutiques (including Boston, LA and NY) received shipments of black Stams on Friday 3/24. Perhaps you can still get one if you make a few calls. If you go to MarcJacobs.com you can get numbers for all the stores. Good luck!

I can't decide if I want the black one or the petrol blue (that Lindsey Lohan) has...I just think it's such a beautiful colour.
What do you guys think?

Hue said:
I can't decide if I want the black one or the petrol blue (that Lindsey Lohan) has...I just think it's such a beautiful colour.
What do you guys think?

Petrol is from a previous season. There is no way that you are going to find it available for retail sale. Black stams are hard to come by too, but you'll have better luck finding a black than you will finding a petrol. The only place will find a petrol is on eBay. You might want to try the Marc Jacobs boutiques to see if they have any black stams left. I know some of them got shipments in on Friday. Good luck.

I had a call on the 24th from the Boston MJ boutique saying they got their last shipment of black in. Don't know what they'd have left by now but it's worth a call!

^Oops, Greenie, I didn't see your reply! :lol:

Daisy said:
I had a call on the 24th from the Boston MJ boutique saying they got their last shipment of black in. Don't know what they'd have left by now but it's worth a call!

^Oops, Greenie, I didn't see your reply! :lol:

Aha! Rob is cheating on me I see! LOL :nuts: