So any LV Sunglasses work for smaller faces?

babs711

O.G.
Jan 7, 2010
I looked through the Clubhouse thread (after searching and searching for it and missing it b/c of the obscure title!!) and it seems most of LV's sunglasses are large. I love a lot of the designs.

I find that I have a hard time when shopping for sunglasses b/c my face is somewhat small and narrow and even sometimes regular sunglasses can overwhelm my face (even if they're not labeled "oversized") by extending too far past the sides of my temples. Does LV have any frames that are not small but just regular or on the smaller side? Right now I'm using a pair of Maui Jims but they're getting pretty scratched up. I'd like to try LV.

Thanks!

(Sorry about the subject...I meant to type Do but instead typed So! SuperBowl fever!)

Last edited:
I just recently purchased the daisy sunglasses. I too have a small thin face and I think they work well on me! I LOVE them...you should go try them on! Good luck!

I also think LV sell different sizes in different parts of the world. I tried some in Bangkok and there was no way I could get them on. Sizes in Europe are fine on me though..

I'm in the US and find most things run extra large here (including food portion sizes! LOL!)

Tanya, It's funny you mentioned those. I was eyeing those up on the LV site and did a search for them but found that others with small faces found them to be too large for them. I guess I'll have to try them on for myself to see. I wish it wasn't so hard for me to find sunglasses. :sad:

I'm in the US and find most things run extra large here (including food portion sizes! LOL!)

Tanya, It's funny you mentioned those. I was eyeing those up on the LV site and did a search for them but found that others with small faces found them to be too large for them. I guess I'll have to try them on for myself to see. I wish it wasn't so hard for me to find sunglasses. :sad:

They are definitely oversized but in a vintage glam sort of way.....

I agree...Sunglasses are such a personalized item. I have the Obsession Round in black and the Conspiration GM Landscape (gold) and love them both for different reasons, but I've tried on LOTS of sunglasses to see what would work well with my face shape, the coloring of the frames, etc.

Was just in Asia and noticed that the Evidence looked a little narrower there, I saw on another thread that they are called an "East fit" might just be for the Asian countries but you may want to enquire with your SA.

Was just in Asia and noticed that the Evidence looked a little narrower there, I saw on another thread that they are called an "East fit" might just be for the Asian countries but you may want to enquire with your SA.

There is definitely an eastern and western fit for the same style of LV sunglasses (usually the ones that do not have nose pads). When I was in the LV in San Francisco, the SA showed me several pairs that were in eastern and western fit. Just talk to your local SA.