SO - any idea of the color name? Take or Pass?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All Tpfs...

Have you seen this color comb.?? Is it SO??
    would this look better in Espom other than in Togo leather...

Also any idea of name of those color... I think the grey is etain... what about that purple...

Will you take it or pass it?! .. I might have a chance to own it.. however... I still wonder......hahahah...

THX .... xoxo..

Attached Files:

2. etain/anemone???

3. just what I thought.... etain/anemone ghw SO in togo.
    I am not a fan. But I'm a rare breed here... I do not love etain at all.

4. Me too! I keep wanting to love Etain...I think I might if it had white stitching like Etoupe.

But most love Etain AND Anemone! So you should go for it! :biggrin:

5. I like Etain! The GHW is throwing me. All that matters is that you like it. GL deciding.

6. I think it is etain/tosca

7. I think it's etain/tosca and I am not feeling for it.

8. Not feeling it either. Something about the color combo is off to me...guess I'd prefer it if they were 2 neutral colors instead.

9. I can't enlarge on my phone but it looks like tosca. Not feeling the combo but am a fan of Etain. If you have to ask, then it must not be love at first sight...gl deciding dear.

10. Not my cup of tea...

11. Don't like it. I do LOVE Etain though and have a beloved K in the color but with PHW. I think PHW really does make a huge difference so would pass on this one. The contrast color really isn't working for it either. :/

12. That definitely looks like etain and tosca to me. Although that said its don't doing it for me I'm afraid

13. I'm not a fan but ultimately it is what you think. Do you like it?

14. Etain&tosca I think
    I am not feeling for it..

15. As much as I love etain, this combo doesn't do it for me. I think the gold hardware is throwing me off as well. Sorry, but unless you are in love with this, I would pass.