So annoyed - problem with new WOC :(

Jun 2, 2014
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405557137.775952.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405557153.785564.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405557192.648499.jpg

Not sure what to do. I just used my brand new woc and I think it came damaged. There is a white-looking stitch right above the CC. I tried rubbing it and lightly dabbing it with water, but it's still there. Barely noticeable, but I notice it :sad:
What would you do? Unfortunately I am away for a few weeks and have the box, authenticity card, and receipt at home.

I had the same thing happen to me!!! I got mine last sept and noticed the whitish in the grooves last Xmas.

I just went into the boutique on Sunday to inquire. She thought I spilled milk on it - whatever, I didn't - who spills milk?? She suggested using melatonian leather polish in clear to get rid of it. I tried water and dabbing it to no avail so am going to try the polish now. Try that too?

It actually looks like a part of the thread is white - or maybe a tiny piece of white thread got stuck under the black thread. Weird. I also wouldn't care so much if it wasn't right in the center!

You can see it best in the 3rd picture. Look up and to the left of the CC and there's a white spot. It's actually more clear when seeing the picture in smaller form (without clicking on it).

It actually looks like a part of the thread is white - or maybe a tiny piece of white thread got stuck under the black thread. Weird. I also wouldn't care so much if it wasn't right in the center!
I feel like we must be talking about the same thing since it's very similar? Mine isn't the stitching, my whiteness is actually in the groves of the caviar leather within the diamonds. You can't see it when look straight on, it is visible when looking at it at an angle. I'll try to post a photo of mine tomorrow.

Def not milk! Lol.

You can see it best in the 3rd picture. Look up and to the left of the CC and there's a white spot. It's actually more clear when seeing the picture in smaller form (without clicking on it).

Ohhh I see it now. This happened to me before, not with Chanel, but another bag. I just took a thin black Sharpy and colored it in. Never rubbed away and was totally find afterwards lol.

If you have a magnifying glass you may be able to see what it really is.

ohhhhh i had to stare at the pics for ages hahaha... don't return just for that huni, ask them what they can do at the boutique maybe they can quickly fix it on the spot xxx