So a Bought The Purse....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. and I really don't LOVE the style like I thought I would :sad:

I saw an INK at Barneys and it was beautiful but I had one sent from Bal NY in White... The leather on this White one is EXACTLY what I like too, DARN IT! I guess I will send her back and get a credit :cursing: and wait for the Spring line...

2. I think you either love the purse or hate it. I have 2 and I LOVE them. Still love my City just a teensy bit more...

3. I bought a blueberry purse this summer but exchanged it for a city. I also thought I would love the purse style, but didn't like the way it "fit" my body. I love the way it looks on others, though.

4. I swore the INK one at Barney's was smaller - LOL! I really thought it was smaller than the City but on me it actually looks BIGGER :shrugs:

5. Pics please? I've order the Purse from LVR thinking it would be perfect (and I don't need 80 bazillion Cities!). would love to see how it looks on you.

6. That's what I was thinking too but this one just isn't working for me, I like my City's much better! I love my little Griege First also but one of that size is enough.

What color did you order???

I can take pics but I don't know how to resize them for here, a PF'er did them for me before ...

7. I ordered Grenat. I was desperately trying to buy an unused one on eBay from of a very nice lady in the UK. Hers looked gorgeous, but UK prices are very high. She was asking less than she paid but it still came to more than I paid to get one brand new from LVR. It hasn't shipped yet, so I'm interested in this information from you!

8. I tried to post the pics but it says they are too big :confused1:

9. I have the opposite problem. I think my first may be too small. I'll wear it for awhile and decide.

10. [​IMG]

11. Hey I did it!!!! couldn't tell you how!

12. I think that bag is stunning!!! The leather looks amazing.

13. I really LOVE the leather on it! I HOPE they get a City in with the same yummy leather! Daisy has picked out the best bags for me all three times.

14. please excuse my jammies :P

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice