So...1 Large LV purcahse or all the small items ive ever wanted???

I would get the "smaller" pieces, just b/c I already have several LV bags and almost no accessories. There are LOTS more bags I want to add to my collection but I would rather concentrate on adding the cles, the compact zippy wallet, and a couple of others first. JMO!

It is definitely a matter of personal choice... When I re-entered the world of LV, I began by purchasing all of the accessories that I thought I'd ever want and need, brand new from LV. As time went by I purchased a couple of big bags, brand new too. Then I got into the rare/discontinued accessories-got those on ebay and so on with my bags that I didn't purchase brand new. I absolutely love having all of the accessories I could ever want. Now if something comes out new that I really, really like it's no big deal to just add it to my vast accessories collection. Good luck with your decision.

I'd say you go to the store and try both bags then see which one has the wowwww factor for you and the accessories could come later as you can collect it one by one or in group ((in case you get the speedy)). Good luck finding the right bag.

I love accessories so I say go for more pieces expecially if this is one of your first LV purchases.

However, I LOVE the Manhattan! Actually though I prefer the PM to the GM because of the buckle.