snowypam's three loves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all, just wanted to share my three babies~
    here they are~~

all three of them are toy pomeranians, of different colours :smile:

Pomi

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mini

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. and the new baby to the house: Yuki! he's the only boy~~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. additional pix of Pomi, she's the big sister of the three

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mini roams around the house like a little hunter, but she does get tired...at time....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. THIS IS CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! :girlsigh:

7. Aww, I can't get over how adorable your babies are :heart: :heart: I esp love the photo of Yuki in your jacket pocket! Too cute!!

8. Oh shut up with how cute they are! Darling!! I could look at these pics all day.

9. i hope Yuki won't grow up too fast, otherwise he won't fit in our pockets anymore ;P

10. So glad you made this thread. They are just adorable, post more pics!! I cant get enough of them. :heart:

11. They are sOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!@!!!! I cant take it! That little puppy looks like a puff ball, like coton or snow, sooo cute. They are all so gorgeous!

12. They are sooo cute. I would take all three of them. What are the colors called?

13. thay are adorable

14. OMG they're so cute! That's the kind of doggy I want when I get older-- toy pomeranians! They look like very fluffy little kitties :love:

15. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, they are so cute and fluffly and adorable. This is why I have to stay out of this sub-forum, I want a cute little fluff monster now too...