Snowstorm Messes Up My Trip to LV...

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Only because I know you ladies understand....:hysteric: :cursing: :cursing: at the stupid snowstorm in the Midwest.
I was supposed to spend the night in Chicago tonight...but lo and behold we were told freezing rain, horrible roads, and anywhere up to a foot of snow. So I cancelled it. Bah humbug on the weather.
I guess I'll have to call it in......but man I hate waiting!:crybaby: :crybaby:

ah, when I read this twiggers I thought you mean to WPG...i thought, the snowstorm isn't THAT bad..haha...

but aside, sorry you couldn't go to lv due to the chicago storm!

Aw, that sucks that your trip has been ruined. Something like that can spoil your whole day. I wouldn't mind some of your snow though as it was 41 degrees celcisus here yesterday:sweatdrop: But I guess at least the heat doesn't stop me from going to an LV store, if I had one near.:cursing:

Blech. I wanted to head out to the Lambs Farm Craft show in Rosemont. Damn snowblower won't start, I'm about 1/3 of the way shoveling down the driveway. My neighbor was going to blow the rest out for me, but he hasn't shown up yet and now it's dark outside. My husband is on a plane now returning from Florida, so I have to get my car out so I can pick him up from O'Hare in a couple of hours.

I :cursing: SNOW!

Thanks ladies!
Nita: I lived in Central CA for 7 years....when it hits November I am always ready to move back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But....after posting this I did some extensive weather checking and the stupid storm moved through without giving us in Northern Indiana any snow that stuck......and a girlfriend & I have decided to take the train in tomorrow. It's supposed to be sunny & no snow in Chicago or Indiana tomorrow.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something doesn't happen between now and tomorrow morning.
And BTW...what is wrong with the weather people? They cannot predict anything! They said we were supposed to get 6 inches and we get 0, and Chicago wasn't supposed to get hit hard and they did! I'm glad I initially cancelled the trip though...otherwise we would have been battling the traffic into Chicago today.,
Sooooo.....I should have some new goodies tomorrow...barring any unforeseen weather glitches!