Snowpocalypse Reveal

Oct 19, 2008
Now that I am snowed in, I have time to do a real reveal. I've never shown all my bags (20 in total) in one thread and at the end, I will show my latest very special acquisition.

But first off we will have some old and some new.

The jacket I just got in January H sale in my local store at 60% off. It looks divine on. I can wait for better weather to wear it!!!

The Christine was the first H bag I ever got. It's about 15 years old. The leather is still fantastic. I am saving it for my DD.

Attachments

• IMG_3810.JPG
    IMG_3810.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 874
  • Christine 1.JPG
    Christine 1.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 871
  • Christine 2.JPG
    Christine 2.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 174
attachment.php

ohhh~ this is sooooooooooo pretty!!:tender:

attachment.php

OMG~ I'd love to see you with a pair of jumping boots with this beautiful jacket!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your collection with us:flowers::hugs: I would have sent the beautiful CA sunshine your way but we are going through a rain storm here in L.A. too! hahah~

Hi Bagmoma, Purse, sydspy, olive and Boo!

Hope everyone is safe and warm.

I did a photo shoot last weekend and group my girls by type. So next up are my exotics.

Indigo Matte Crocodile LA Bag

Gold Ostrich Kelly A Dos PM Backpack.
I have a funny story about this bag. I was attending an Hermes party (at the French Ambassador's residence in DC) to celebrate the re-opening of the Tysons Corner, Virginia store. I met the head of Hermes North America. He came up to me and said, "Madame You Have a Lov-e-ly bag." DH still teases me about this. At a party in a sea of black, gold and brown birkins. This sunshine-y bag stood out.

Attachments

• Exotics 1.JPG
    Exotics 1.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 887
  • Exotics 2.JPG
    Exotics 2.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 593
Hiya Pugsy, Lala and Tillie!!!

I hope everyone enjoys my reveal!:biggrin:

BTW, the Kelly A Dos is a perfect cocktail party bag. It's hands free.

What should I show next, hmmm. Some other oldies but goodies.

Barenia Sherpa backpack and Black Clemence MM Vespa w/GHW.

Attachments

• Sherpa 3.JPG
    Sherpa 3.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Vespa 1.JPG
    Vespa 1.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 836
  • Vespa 2.JPG
    Vespa 2.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Sherpa 4.JPG
    Sherpa 4.JPG