Snowpocalypse Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Now that I am snowed in, I have time to do a real reveal. I've never shown all my bags (20 in total) in one thread and at the end, I will show my latest very special acquisition.

But first off we will have some old and some new.

The jacket I just got in January H sale in my local store at 60% off. It looks divine on. I can wait for better weather to wear it!!!

The Christine was the first H bag I ever got. It's about 15 years old. The leather is still fantastic. I am saving it for my DD.

Attached Files:

2. Woo Hoo - I am here by the fire.....

3. [​IMG]

ohhh~ this is sooooooooooo pretty!!:tender:

[​IMG]

OMG~ I'd love to see you with a pair of jumping boots with this beautiful jacket!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your collection with us:flowers::hugs: I would have sent the beautiful CA sunshine your way but we are going through a rain storm here in L.A. too! hahah~

4. This promises to be a droolworthy trip

5. I am here as well........... I cannot wait till you finish the whole reveal of your whole collection................

6. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Can't wait to see everything EB!

7. Hi Bagmoma, Purse, sydspy, olive and Boo!

Hope everyone is safe and warm.

I did a photo shoot last weekend and group my girls by type. So next up are my exotics.

Indigo Matte Crocodile LA Bag

Gold Ostrich Kelly A Dos PM Backpack.
    I have a funny story about this bag. I was attending an Hermes party (at the French Ambassador's residence in DC) to celebrate the re-opening of the Tysons Corner, Virginia store. I met the head of Hermes North America. He came up to me and said, "Madame You Have a Lov-e-ly bag." DH still teases me about this. At a party in a sea of black, gold and brown birkins. This sunshine-y bag stood out.

Attached Files:

8. EB! :heart: I'm here! :popcorn:

9. Love the stories with the bags :girlsigh:

10. :woohoo: I can't wait to see all the pix!!!

[This is the best thing to come out of the Snowpocalypse!;)]

11. I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!

12. ETOUPEBIRKIN.........THESE ARE BOTH TDF!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

13. Hiya Pugsy, Lala and Tillie!!!

I hope everyone enjoys my reveal!:biggrin:

BTW, the Kelly A Dos is a perfect cocktail party bag. It's hands free.

What should I show next, hmmm. Some other oldies but goodies.

Barenia Sherpa backpack and Black Clemence MM Vespa w/GHW.

Attached Files:

14. ETOUPEBIRKIN'S.........BARENIA SHERPA BACKPACK
    [​IMG]

15. ETOUPEBIRKIN'S.........BLACK CLEMENCE MM VESPA WITH GHW
    [​IMG]