###***SNOWED-in Snowflake Sized Reveal....Come see what I've done!***###

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So what have you been doing being snowed in (15")....this is what I'm up to over here. I added a pochette strap (older model) to my mini pochette....if course while making it my own. For all you gals that didn't realize it: the trunks model is NOT red---as LV calls it. It's more of a burnt orange....hence the re-do. Enjoy!❄️❄️❄️

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392530864.252555.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392530881.832604.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392530900.069882.jpg

I also picked up a piment luggage tag. I'll get it heat stamped later but I want it to be significant so I have to narrow my choices...

Year: 2014
    Initials: BLS
    Vow Renewal Date: 6-28-14 (somehow)
    Boys initials: DH, DS,DS, and DDog all are EKS
    Some Chinese characters....

What say you?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392531208.912102.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392531224.618890.jpg

2. You're so creative! I love it!

3. Wow it turned out great!!! Congrats! :smile:

4. wow its beautiful :smile:

5. Great job! Love the tag too. Which bags are you going to use it for?

6. Great DIY project! So crafty, love it!!

7. You can do anything! Sorry about all the snow. We have been enjoying 80 degree weather. Of course, we are also suffering from a terrible drought.

8. Cool!

9. Very nice! What made you think of this creation?

10. Wow, it is lovely. You are so creative, love that strap better on the pochette, and you did an excellent job. Now you truly have a "one of a kind" pochette!!!!! Stay warm! :smile:

11. Love it, looks amazing. I would get my dh and ds's initials as they are the same and so significant.

12. amazing, it looks good. its always nice to have a project. Unfortunately mine are never that fun…

13. nice :smile:

14. cool!!👍👏😃

15. The strap turned out great. :woot: You must have a steady hand not getting any paint on the yellow thread. Oh sorry about all your snow.