SNOWED in...............HELP

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
10 inches of snow here in Southern Va but everything is shut down today and Sunday wanted to go shopping so Iam living thru you guys today and Sun DH wont let me drive in this weather but we had a great snowball fight with the neighbors:yahoo:

We are in the middle of an ICE storm in SW Oklahoma. Just got our electricity back after 3 days being without heat, lights and electronic devices :sad: Lost water yesterday, still without, but luckily we stored up lots of water in advance! Had my Blackeberry but the screen is tiny!! Thank goodness for tpf, I was able to maintain some sanity!!! :nuts:

10 inches of snow here in Southern Va but everything is shut down today and Sunday wanted to go shopping so Iam living thru you guys today and Sun DH wont let me drive in this weather but we had a great snowball fight with the neighbors:yahoo:

Oh, girl - I feel your pain. We got 7 inches! I'm going to try to post some more stuff in my reveal thread tonight or in the morning. I can't go out, and am banned, but the mail-lady brought me some stuff that I bought BEFORE I was banned from buying anything else. heheheh

ANd I wish I was YOUR neighbor - we'd have fun! All my neighbors are either rude or old, so no one to have a snowball fight with. LOL