Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!

I didn't see anything there I cared for, but I'm always hoping for fobs and hang tags. I notice several of the Dwarf's names hanging from the bags, but can't tell if they match the bag or not.....in other words, if they come with the bag or are sold separately. They look pretty large too.

Reactions: whateve
I wouldn't be interested in the dwarf names as fobs. I like my fobs to be more interesting, like 3-D models of the dwarves. All the bags are duffles, which is a style that I already have too many of. There is a sweater I really like but the clothing is always priced out of my price range.

Reactions: p3b and Suzanne B.
I wouldn't be interested in the dwarf names as fobs. I like my fobs to be more interesting, like 3-D models of the dwarves. All the bags are duffles, which is a style that I already have too many of. There is a sweater I really like but the clothing is always priced out of my price range.
Oh, to have the do them 7 Dwarf's like they did the Mickey and Snoopy dolls charms would be great! But, unfortunately, I'm afraid if we get anything like that it will only be the flat leather fobs......which wouldn't be too bad if they made them 2 sided that showed their front and back.

Reactions: whateve

I'd LOVE one for Grumpy if there was a bag to match that didn't cost an arm and a leg, to go with my Grumpy baseball shirt. Not in a duffle style though.