Travel MIAMI tips - questions - advice!

My mom called me to tell me about how cold it is (keep in mind that my mom thinks under 70 is more than cold enough for a jacket). So they have the heat cranked way up and my mom said she got our her winter coats... Yikes!!!

lol - all wknd it has been in the teens and 20's here.

Out in LA it has been in the 80's and now in Fl it is freezing???

I am not one to scream "global warming"; but something is happening, any Biologists care to take a crack at an explanation?

Well try going to school in the "snowbelt" of Pa. I go to shool in the most northern of Pa ( 2 hrs. from pittsburgh)...the school is right near lake erie...think lae effect :sad: People think I am kidding but we have 3 feet at the momenet...it's funny, I toss feet around like everyone else tosses inches around. Pittsburgh soooooo isn'tlike this..:sad: Howver, good excuse to use my new burerry earmuffs:smile:

its way effin cold down here! not good for the oranges. I am glad I'm not in Orlando tonight, the beach keeps us a few degrees more temperate.
I don't remember it being this cold in some time though. our low is 34.

Loganz said:
lol - all wknd it has been in the teens and 20's here.

Out in LA it has been in the 80's and now in Fl it is freezing???

I am not one to scream "global warming"; but something is happening, any Biologists care to take a crack at an explanation?

Yep...it was close to 85 here today. I want winter!!!! :sad:

So im going to Miami for the July 4th weekend with a group of friends. I've been to Sobe every year but it's the first time for most of my friends. Are there any great restaurants/bars in South Beach Miami??? I'd love to hear some recommendations. :idea:
Thanks.

For a simple eat I love the News Room Cafe. What kind of food are you looking for??

That sounds like an amazing time!!! Lotion up... it's hot!!

Lincoln Road is my favorite place to hang out. I go to SoBe 2X a year and I always eat at Next (all kinds of food - killer outdoor patio) and Spris (fab thin crust pizza). You can walk up and down the street and pick a restaurant as well. There are tons of restaraunts to choose from and the people watching is fun. Have a great time!:flowers:

blue door at the Delano,Casa Lario on Ocean Drive, Ola, and many, many more, let us know budget and type of food and those of us who live here will give you suggestions.....have a great trip!