Snow in Miami!

My mom called me to tell me about how cold it is (keep in mind that my mom thinks under 70 is more than cold enough for a jacket). So they have the heat cranked way up and my mom said she got our her winter coats... Yikes!!!

lol - all wknd it has been in the teens and 20's here.

Out in LA it has been in the 80's and now in Fl it is freezing???

I am not one to scream "global warming"; but something is happening, any Biologists care to take a crack at an explanation?

Well try going to school in the "snowbelt" of Pa. I go to shool in the most northern of Pa ( 2 hrs. from pittsburgh)...the school is right near lake erie...think lae effect :sad: People think I am kidding but we have 3 feet at the momenet...it's funny, I toss feet around like everyone else tosses inches around. Pittsburgh soooooo isn'tlike this..:sad: Howver, good excuse to use my new burerry earmuffs:smile:

its way effin cold down here! not good for the oranges. I am glad I'm not in Orlando tonight, the beach keeps us a few degrees more temperate.
I don't remember it being this cold in some time though. our low is 34.

Loganz said:
lol - all wknd it has been in the teens and 20's here.

Out in LA it has been in the 80's and now in Fl it is freezing???

I am not one to scream "global warming"; but something is happening, any Biologists care to take a crack at an explanation?

Yep...it was close to 85 here today. I want winter!!!! :sad: