Snoopy Clubhouse

Yeah! My tote was finally able to be ordered this afternoon! (Chalk with Snoopy laughing) The ocean blue with Woodstock on it is also available now, but for whatever reason only 10 of it is showing on the computer. I also have the chalk and ocean wristlets headed my way. I got the chalk wristlet just in case I couldn't pull off the Snoopy bag, I'd still have something with the laughing Snoopy on it.

How did you like it. I haven't seen it. If you could post a pic of love a peek!!
If you're talking to me, sorry, I returned it. It was so cute to look at, but I wouldn't use it. I knew as soon as I hesitated cutting the tag that I wouldn't use it no matter how cute it was. Even I'd wanted to keep it I would have had to exchange it because it had 'bulges' in the leather and the straps kept 'twisting wrong side out' from the way it was packaged. It was really cute though. I'm going to have to stick with the slg's. I got the chalk and ocean blue one and those are keepers. I saw the graphics on the yellow one on eBay and am thinking of purchasing it too. I keep hoping that more charms will appear. I can't believe they would only do a Snoopy skating one. :annoyed:

Oh, good grief! I haven't been here in forever because I'm trying to behave after the previous Peanuts collections (I bought SO many pieces), and only an hour ago I became aware of the new collection. Yes, I did some damage at Macy's lol! Between the sale and the cash back today it was irresistible. This really has been a stealth collection! I'm thrilled they've made a small wallet because the previous ones were too long to fit in my Snoopy mini Surrey. Problem solved! :biggrin:

Oh, good grief! I haven't been here in forever because I'm trying to behave after the previous Peanuts collections (I bought SO many pieces), and only an hour ago I became aware of the new collection. Yes, I did some damage at Macy's lol! Between the sale and the cash back today it was irresistible. This really has been a stealth collection! I'm thrilled they've made a small wallet because the previous ones were too long to fit in my Snoopy mini Surrey. Problem solved! :biggrin:
See what you miss by not visiting us? :lol:

Reactions: stardustgirl
See what you miss by not visiting us? :lol:
So true! I'm going to be a permanent resident of the Fashionista Poorhouse at this rate. I'm impressed with Macy's; I chose the "no hurry" shipping to get the Macy's Cash, and they still shipped within hours! I also had to call my local Coach to order the Tote in Melon and a wristlet in Yellow Gold. They didn't even know about this until I asked. I can't wait to see these new pieces!!

So true! I'm going to be a permanent resident of the Fashionista Poorhouse at this rate. I'm impressed with Macy's; I chose the "no hurry" shipping to get the Macy's Cash, and they still shipped within hours! I also had to call my local Coach to order the Tote in Melon and a wristlet in Yellow Gold. They didn't even know about this until I asked. I can't wait to see these new pieces!!
I've got the chalk and ocean blue wristlet and am thinking about the yellow one too. I had the chalk tote, but returned it, I knew I'd never use it no matter how cute. I wonder why Macy's didn't have the wristlet on their website? I know some of the colors was in the stores.

I've got the chalk and ocean blue wristlet and am thinking about the yellow one too. I had the chalk tote, but returned it, I knew I'd never use it no matter how cute. I wonder why Macy's didn't have the wristlet on their website? I know some of the colors was in the stores.
I was surprised Macy's had any of it since Coach hasn't even mentioned the collection yet. Is the Ocean Blue as pretty as it is on the Macy's site? I saw a photo here that made it look much paler, almost grey.
I think the gold design is cute with the whole gang on it. I was torn between a wristlet and a crossbody, but I have an iPhone 7plus and it barely squeezes into the earlier crossbody bags (can't zip them closed). Then someone told me the newer ones are bigger so I may have to visit Coach and give it a test-fit. Wristlets are always handy though.

Of course Macy's adds another item after the sale ends. *sigh* I'm going to see if Coach has it because I don't want to pay $11 in shipping for a hangtag.

Edit: just remembered I can buy a cheap NYX makeup item and get free shipping. They start at $4.50, and the pencils are always handy. Coach isn't showing this in their distribution center... the SA said Macy's may have all of them.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-09-26 at 9.51.04 AM.png
    Screen shot 2017-09-26 at 9.51.04 AM.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 233
Last edited: