Snoopy Clubhouse

Thanks but I'm afraid I'm still quite confused. Did you call your SA or the seller on IG that posted the pics in the first place? Will these items be available online or in stores? Sorry for the questions but I don't understand why this line was never publicized, like the other releases, other than on IG.
I called a store that CS gave me a number for. I don't have a local store nor an SA.

If an SA PMs you, or in any way tries to solicit business here, please just report them.
Our rules are clear, and it's unethical imo. Especially the ones that come and act like customers talking about how amazing their SA is and then recommends them.
If you suspect someone is an SA, report them, we can handle it. Let's not gossip, however, about any members. Best to report and ignore and allow the mods/admins to review.

Finally, please stick to topic :smile: It's a Snoopy thread :tender:
Thanks!

Reactions: MonsieurMode
If an SA PMs you, or in any way tries to solicit business here, please just report them.
Our rules are clear, and it's unethical imo. Especially the ones that come and act like customers talking about how amazing their SA is and then recommends them.
If you suspect someone is an SA, report them, we can handle it. Let's not gossip, however, about any members. Best to report and ignore and allow the mods/admins to review.

Finally, please stick to topic :smile: It's a Snoopy thread :tender:
Thanks!
An SA did pm me once a while back, but it was about the 1941 collection, we did not conduct business together. I called CS about the Peanuts collection, the CS gave me a phone number to a Coach store (actually several numbers to large stores that would likely get the merchandise first) and I did business with the random sales person who answered the phone.

We just don't want the kind of community where anyone can join and start soliciting. We have deliberately created an atmosphere that's free of that.
They're warned first, not banned immediately. But we'd like to have a "paper trail" because despite being warned sometimes they continue to use us.

Reactions: Suzanne B.
The new line hasn't been officially released yet, but will be a bit later in the year. Pieces are already sitting in JAX and back rooms of boutiques to order if you have product info.
Now, I understand. Thanks for explaining. Do you happen to know when the line will be released? Thanks

Do we have a list if style numbers? Thanks
I don't know when it will be released and I didn't think to ask. I would think any Coach store should be able to answer that....not CS though, Coach stores get the information first it seems. My order won't be shipped until Monday or Tuesday, so I haven't be charged, so no receipt with the style numbers yet.....sorry. :sad: I'm only getting two items anyway....so far.

Reactions: mb24
I don't know when it will be released and I didn't think to ask. I would think any Coach store should be able to answer that....not CS though, Coach stores get the information first it seems. My order won't be shipped until Monday or Tuesday, so I haven't be charged, so no receipt with the style numbers yet.....sorry. :sad: I'm only getting two items anyway....so far.
Were you able to use PCE on it?

Reactions: carterazo